You have 10 seconds to take this Simple Step right now. Stand up… walk over to the person who is closest to you. Closest might be a physical measure or a relationship. Tell them, sincerely, how much you appreciate them or something they did. A few examples may be:
- “Thank you for holding the door for me.”
- “Thank you for covering for me yesterday.”
- “Thank you being such a positive part of my life.”
- “Thank you for pick up your clothes.”
- “Thank you for loving me.”
- “Thank you for being part of my life.”
Notice both of your spirits lift?
We all get so tied up in our lives that we forget to say “Thank you.” Those two simple words have more power than most things you do during the day.
And remember… a kind word to your pets means the world to them too 🙂
With love, Cheryl